EY Advisory India blog brings the experiences and knowledge of EY thought leaders and subject matter experts by way of viewpoints, commentary and the delivery of fresh perspective to evolving issues relevant to executive decision makers.
Every blog release will be conceived from real world experiences of EY professionals and thought leaders and, the reader is encouraged to comment, share experiences, and also suggest topics they would like to see discussed. The authors of this blog will focus on providing useful practical tips and advice that can guide business leaders like you in making the right decisions and achieve profitable growth.
We encourage users to comment on this blog, share knowledge and experiences and suggest topics that you would like to see discussed. In providing this forum, we respect your rights to freely express your views but ask that you observe the following guidance:
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
- Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- Material that is clearly off-topic or poorly-written
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- Spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- Material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- Material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks